The Original Pebble Pattern
The unique textured surface on all Doughmakers bake ware delivers many performance benefits and it won't scrape off, because it isn't a coating - It's embossed right in! First, it allows air to flow under baked goods for better, more even browning. Next, it gives Doughmakers bake ware non-stick characteristics without problematic coatings. Finally, it's great when you're flouring or greasing a cake pan, because it helps hold a bit of shortening that otherwise might be wiped off.
Made with a heavy gauge, recyclable aluminum. The patent, pebble pattern allows easy release.
Care & Handling Instructions
- Thoroughly wash prior to first use with a soft sponge or nylon scrubbie. (Avoid detergents with a chlorine base)
- Follow recipe for time and temperature.
- To keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water. (Avoid detergents with a chlorine base)
- Dry before storing.
- DO NOT use aerosol nonstick sprays. They may cause a sticky build-up.
- DO NOT use for high-acid foods, water bath or food storage.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for dishwasher.
- AVOID detergents with a chlorine base
ADDITIONAL GREASING INFO:
Scratches will not affect performance. (Yay!)
- Cookies - No greasing is required unless recipe calls for a greased pan.
- Cakes - Lightly grease and flour inside surface.
- Frozen Pizza - No greasing required.
- Homemade Pizza - Grease inside of pan. For crispier crust, sprinkle pan with cornmeal.
Made in China