Classic Paring Knife 3.5" Wusthof
Wusthof knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail.
Robust, sharp and functional. The full bolster protects the hand, ensuring safety and a well-balanced distribution of weight. The robust handles are riveted for durability.
- Extraordinary sharpness, thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec which is easy to maintain.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle, they feature durable rivets and no joints.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Quality - Made in Germany
- Length of Blade: 8CM/ 3.5”